Thursday, December 18, 2008

Wow... The Miracles Keep Coming!

I can't believe it... here are some more miracles. And these are REALLY, REALLY good! 1. Craig's friend Randy found a job! We have been praying for this to happen for a while now. We've had the chance to get to know Randy, and he is very inspiring. I'm so excited for Randy and thankful that God has provided! 2. After many sleepless nights (for over 6-months,) our concerns over losing a particular income stream at our business can be laid to rest. And that's not a pun about my cemetery business! It's actually with Rick's business, Cornerstone Business Solutions. We got good news this week that allows us to breath a HUGE sigh of relief! 3. And this one is the best! Many of you know that I'll be traveling to Guatemala in January on a mission team with Red Dot. http://www.reddot100x.com/ The only heartache about this trip is that Rick was not able to go with me.... Well, God is indeed sneaky! Things fell into place today and Rick received the phone call allowing him to go with us. I am so very excited that we will experience this life-transforming mission together.

No comments: