Friday, December 19, 2008

It's Christmas with the Cowboy Group

Our Cowboy-watching group gathered Thursday night for a fun Christmas party!

This group of friends is quite unique - I can't even recall how we formed, but it's always fun to watch 'da Boys with a group of friends.

In the picture below, we are holding our gifts from a lively gift exchange. We're each supposed to be making a goofy face or pose. I think Charles and Twina (far left) are just so goofy normally that they didn't need to enhance it for the photo! Jan looks really mean, and Tiffany's using her pregnant belly as a shelf for her new fondue tray. And, of course, Rick and I are smooching!

As our second season together draws to a close (boo-hoo), I know that we've developed meaningful friendships that will continue on. Each of these couples brings joy to our lives, and I am blessed to have them as friends!

No comments: