Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Pins and Needles

Well...I feel nauseated. Kind of like that feeling you get right before going on stage to speak in front of hundreds of people. But worse. The "interested" party is coming back to view our house again tonight at 7pm. Great, wonderful! They are bringing their daughter & son-in-law. That's where my stomach butterflies come into play. Scratch that... my stomach bats. I think it's because, as a daughter, if my mom took me to look at a house she was considering, I would be VERY cautious. I would be looking for little things that she missed, little things to point out that she needs to think about. Bad things. Am I cynical or what? Ok, I'm trying to upload a couple of pictures of our new "toy" at the office. Can't seem to get it to work right now. So I'll try again later. If I learn anything about the house, I'll be sure to post a big sigh of relief!

No comments: