Thursday, January 15, 2009

Quick update

It's my birthday... I can't think of a better way to spend it than here at Xela with these awesome kids! Tod updated the Red Dot blog with alot of pictures... go check it out! http://www.reddot100x.com/where-weve-been/guatemala/xela-january-2009/blogs/Xela-09-mission-trip-update/ If that link doesn't work, go to www.reddot100x.com. On the home page at the bottom is a link to the blog and photos. I picked up a really nasty cold. Probably from the kids. Everyone has runny noses. Ended up skipping dinner last night and going to bed at 6pm. So after 12 1-2 hours sleep, I'm feeling a touch better. Today is the last regular day for VBS activities. Tomorrow is the You Are Special Carnival. It's going to be awesome! Yesterday, we brought in Happy Meals to all of the kids and then served them banana splits. They loved it! So did the orphanage workers. Ok, gotta run. More later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for reminding me it's your birthday so happy birthday! As you know I leave back for denton tomorrow so when yall come see me I fully expect for yall to bring me a happy meal and a banana split, thanks, sorry about your cold, love yall and be safe!