Saturday, January 31, 2009

Another update coming soon...

I am half-way through writing my part 2 update to the Carnival Day. It's taking some time... I have so much to share about that day. So hang on, it's coming soon. Here's a teaser for you. In the picture below you can see the putt-putt game. At the back is a tee-pee with face painting and to the left of that is the pie throw. If you click on it, the picture will expand and you can see everything more clearly. Rick and I slept in this Saturday morning and are enjoying our Saturday morning coffee ritual. Last Saturday we were both so ill, the coffee had no taste. But we're back... and life is good! The weather outside is beautiful! The cold snap left us, and it almost feels like Spring out there! We are fixing to (some good ole fashioned Texas-speak) head out and walk around the grounds at Canton's First Monday. I'll finish the Carnival Day update later on...

No comments: