Friday, July 18, 2008

Weekend at Mom's

I'm spending the night at Mom's tonight. And the adventure begins...

It's always gets my curiosity up to try and figure out what trouble us girls will get into! The picture above was from a trip we took together to Greece. We sailed the Mediterranean with a women's Bible Study author, Beth Moore. And we got into MORE trouble on that trip: I got in trouble posing in a Cemetery, we skipped study sessions and cut class, and Mom fell off her donkey (not long after the above picture was taken.) Or maybe it was her rocker she feel off of. I'll never tell!

But that's nothing compared to when we took London by Storm! You'll have to ask her about scaling a wall at Buckingham Palace. And the Red Light District in Amsterdam...on second thought, don't ask about that one!

Of course, those were BIG trips that we took. This weekend is a "little trip."

We plan to make 2 chicken spaghetti casseroles for MY freezer. Not one, but count 'em, TWO! I'm serving them to guests next week, and the best part is that she'll let me take the credit for them!

We may watch a movie tonight, hike the land, feed the barn kitties, or even start a puzzle. But tomorrow, we road-trip to Tyler. Plans are to see "Mamma-Mia" and gorge ourselves on popcorn and candy. A trip to the bookstore usually happens, as well as a friendly visit to the Mall.

I can't wait to see what kind of trouble we get into this weekend! Whatever we do, I know it will be a memory!

Depending on a few factors, I may share some highlights of the weekend in my next blog. Then again, it may remain highly classified....

Stay tuned!

Oh, and sorry about the video below. It's sideways. And the shaking is not necessarily all from the rocky ride. I think most of it was from my laughing!

No comments: