Friday, March 27, 2009

Permission Granted

Sometimes it's hard to give myself permission. Like this morning... I wanted to take a slower morning at the house and work on a few things. Being in the office, amongst the bustle of activity and customers and issues can, at times, be distracting. I've been putting off a couple of reports that REALLY needed to get done because of all the interruptions at the office. My mother reminds me that I can look at my job as a "ministry of interruptions." Good thought... but I really need to get some of these reports completed! So this morning I gave myself permission to work at home. Our new admin assistant at the office is working out WONDERFUL, and we're now to the point that she can handle the office by herself for a few hours. I waffled back and forth, several times this morning about driving in. But once I was able to just relax and allow myself the freedom... I was able to be productive. See??? I even had time to update this blog. Back to work now...

No comments: