Friday, November 14, 2008

Weekend, ahoy!

We're sailing into the weekend... and I'm ready for it! Plans for this evening include a dinner-theatre featuring the Henderson County Performing Arts Center's traveling troupe. They are performing a cute musical "Why Do Fools Fall in Love?" We've got a table with our friends: Stan and Jan, Tim and Tiffany, and Don and MaryAnn. Tomorrow is... NOTHING. I'm looking forward to an easy Saturday. We do have a funeral scheduled at work, but Dad is covering that. So there's a possibility we'll head to Dallas for a day out. Someone, who shall remain nameless, needs a new pair of reading glasses. It's not ME, I assure you. :) This is a random thought, but I wish I had a picture to post of Rick leaping the shrubbery today. It would be worth some money! We were "power-walking" at lunchtime through the cemetery and he decided to showoff. I was duly impressed with his flight over the Garden of Peace. Maybe I'll get a picture next time.

No comments: