Thursday, November 6, 2008

Nothing much, just an update

Well, I just realized that I haven't posted anything in several days - almost a week!
We've just been so busy. Too busy. I've decided that I REALLY don't like living at mock-level speeds.
This week, we have had meetings every single night - all for good causes, but sometimes it gets out of control. I can't wait to have a night at home with nothing to do!
So while I AM at home tonight (Rick's at a meeting) I'm busy preparing for a class that I'm helping to teach about "Financial Freedom." And I'd much rather be curled up in bed reading a book just for fun.
Ok, so what else is going on with the Browns? Well, for starters, we are going to launch a big move in the office tomorrow and Saturday. Rick is moving his office from the back of the building up front where my dad's office was. We're moving Dad to the back (shhhh don't tell him that!) And since Rick is moving, I'm moving my office over next to his, so that we can be closer. Awwwwww, isn't that sweet? Yes, but it's also more functional.
And since I don't really have anything to say today, I'll close with a few pictures from the event last weekend "Red Garter Saloon." It is the annual fundraiser for our Chamber of Commerce, and is loads of fun with dancing, auctions, gaming, etc. We had to depart early this year, because Collin had a mishap at Boy Scout Camp and ended up in the ER. Thank God he's ok... just some minor burns.
Rick and Tim holding up an auction item: Me and Charles Stiff, a dear friend of ours Ronnie and Patsy - Rick's brother and his wife

No comments: