Sunday, June 6, 2010

Working on a Sunday night...


This is my view right now.
Pathetic. I'm at the office. It's 9:30pm on a Sunday night and I'd rather be at home.

So I'm going to do a short exercise in counting my blessings. Here goes:

1. I have a job. More than that, I'm the boss, so I can come in late tomorrow if I want.

2. We leave for Honduras Wednesday. VERY excited about seeing the children at the House of Hope again.

3. Looks like Collin is getting his first car tomorrow. Scary...but we are blessed that we can help him out with this.

4. We hired summer help today. (THANKS, Kathryn, for sending us Trevor!)

5. The weekend has passed with no emergencies at the water plant, cemetery, or with Rick's clients. THAT is a blessing!

6. I enjoyed a fun day with my mother in Tyler yesterday. Barnes and Noble... 'nuff said!

That's all for now. Gotta get back to work.

No comments: