Thursday, December 17, 2009

And another favorite ornament!

Here is an ornament with a picture of Taylor as a baby. I love this ornament - he's so cute!  Taylor didn't come into my life until a little over 7 years ago, when he was 12.  I cherish this ornament because it's one of the only pieces I have of him as a baby.



Today, we celebrate Dad's birthday. Craig drove down from Dallas and we ate a delicious homemade meal. Uncle Lee even joined us! 

In searching for an appropriate picture of Dad to post, I found the one below. It is a picture of the Bess family from about 10 years ago... In it, we are re-creating the 1974 family portrait that mother holds in her hand. If you click on the picture, it will bring up a larger copy.


And here is the picture of our family today:

No comments: