Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Nothing really.

I've been distracted as of late. Got back from vacation (anniversary trip) and fell into a funk. I always do after a vacation... it's just hard for me to come back to reality after a fabulous trip with Rick.
And I have absolutely nothing to say right now, nothing that is notable. I think it's ok to be quiet - I guess that's just my moment right now.

But for the sake of writing, here's a little bit of what I've been up to lately.

1. Exercise - I've changed up my schedule and am going to the gym at lunch these days. It seems to work my schedule better. Thanks to family for accomodating my lunch-time schedule change.
2. Thanksgiving Journal - Turned my favorite new journal into a Thanksgiving Journal, writing one thing every night that I'm thankful for. It's kinda cool.
3. Lists - Made a list of a few things in my life that I'm not real pleased with. I'm taking charge of the list by tackling 2 of them to begin with. That would be: Exercise (see above) and Developing the Cremains Garden we need at Oaklawn.
4. Scrubbed the shower - Because I always feel better about life when I scrub the shower. Wierd, I know.
5. Reading a "just for fun book" - A modern twist on Sherlock Holmes - not finished with it, tonight maybe. I took it from the stack of library books at my folks house. Wonder if they've missed it yet?
6. Mourned the death of a friend and spiritual mentor. God bless the legacy Royce Riley left behind.

That's all for now.

No comments: