Saturday, November 21, 2009

Looking forward to the day!

Today we have 2 things on the docket:

1) Thanksgiving meal and visiting with the folks in a nearby neighborhood. Our church, along with a couple other churches, take a meal monthly to this neighborhood. We hope to show the residents that God loves them, and so do we.

I made two large green bean casseroles to take, but was short 1 can of green beans. These are the times I'm reminded how much I love living next door to my mother! She rescued me from having to fight the grocery store this morning!

2) Chamber of Commerce Bowling Tournament is this afternoon. I think we have about 17 teams of 5 so far! Our team, the Bowling Stones, will annihilate the others. Or at least have the most fun trying!

Meanwhile, on the homefront, Taylor is home from college this weekend. He's going to be working today for us, reading water meters. Rick LOVES it when Taylor comes home to do this!

Here is my favorite picture of Taylor!




No comments: